Monday, July 4, 2016

Our Field Trip to Center Island

  

Toronto

It was amazing when we were leaving Toronto with Ferry .

  We get of subway in union station and walk to the dock . The fans of  Blue Jays were next to us . My wife, my friends and I moved to Toronto Island . when we were far away of Toronto Buildings looked small and smaller. Ship stopped on Center Island dock .



  We walked on the jungle's way and talked about map and ways and restaurant. My wife and I walked 14 kilometers . We saw through trees lighthouse beside the river.


  Where we stood on the bridge and took pictures, we saw many boats on the rivers. Somebody stand-up padding and went under the bridge. we took a lot of photos of us and everywhere. That's nice place for enjoy but we must ate lunch and came back to home.




We were glad and happy after leaving the Island.




No comments:

Post a Comment