Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Wednesday, July 20, 2016



Can you remember how to start a conversation at a party? How about:

"Excuse me, but I heard you were the person who made the punch. I just wanted to tell you it’s unbelievably good."

So you get talking for the next 10 minutes. Then what? Silence starts to set in. So does panic.

Can you keep it going? How can you keep the conversation alive? How would you do that in your first language? Write a few lines and check with a partner before publishing:


A; Hi, Did you taste Shiraz wine?

B: Oh no. I don’t like taste everything. I’m good.

A: Oh, Wonderful, I have been before same as you. I don’t like taste any wine.
B: Really? But you present to me another brand.
A: No, I saw you that drink Shiraz wine same as me.
B: Oh no. But this is so good wine. I’m joseph.

A: Saeed. Nice to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment