Monday, August 8, 2016

Friday assignment 2016/08/05

Power statement assignment

Made two documentary series and a Tv theater for TV (IRIB) and I made some documentary for festivals.
Took four awards and certificate in the Editing and Directing field of festivals in Iran.
Proficient in FCP X and Adobe premiere software.
Proficient in Sony camcorder and DXLR cameras.
I joined to the premier production of documentary series in Iran as a planner, and I became successful to reduce the time of production to half in comparison to the previous projects.
I am a problem solver and adaptable in the difficult situation.
I can manage a group of people in the work.
I am self-motivated and decisive and responsible.
I have BA in the field of Cinema directing and I have 12 years experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment